Transparent platform changes
Version 1.0.8 (31 January 2019)
- Make sure requesters do not order proxies and set optional IP addresses as any local IP address.
- Fix setting page error when social token is expired.
- Create user Security section, for a security insight of IPSX account
- Users have now the possibility to change their password from security section.
- As a more security caution, users have also the possibility to invalidate all other active sessions and even put the account in lockdown mode.
- At login, if user have at least 5 login failed attempts, and eventually manage to login successfully, he will be notify by email regarding this new authentication.
- Send email notification at login from social networks from unknown devices.
- Fixes to layout disproportions in subprofile sections.
- Remove offer from favorite when status is inactive.
- Do not allow users to attach IPSX wallets to ETH profile.
- Add 2-Step Verification via Google Authenticator for login, order and withdrawal.
- As a fallback, at creating order and withdrawal, if 2-Step Verification is disabled, the Account Password is requested.
- Platform has now multiple themes! If you want you can go with dark or amoled theme, beside default light theme
- Additional user display settings added, for controlling the platform layout responsiveness and font size.
- Referral program earnings for purchased proxies by your referrals. Read more on our Help section.
- Various API fixes and user permissions changes.
- All platform sections have now filters by status.
- Upgrade Font Awesome to 5.7.* version.
- Change platform footer to provide more relevant information and follow global UX.
- Create user profile Info page, for a cumulative perspective of his account.
- Correlate each platform section title with browser title page to improve SEO.
- Improve overall queries where displaying dates and make significant changes to queries from Orders and Proxies sections.
Version 1.0.7 (21 December 2018)
- New header layout to experience a more immersive platform navigation
- Various mobile layout responsive improvements.
- Improve cache system to offers archives.
- Allow requesters to add additional IP(s) to proxies for authorization.
- Requesters can now create custom offer demands to providers.
- If at withdrawal request receive error, and operation is still executed on blockchain, we will log that transaction successfully in your account.
- Throttle all requests to a maximum 60/minute for unauthenticated users and 120/minute for authenticated ones.
- Export functionality for user data in different platform sections.
- Help section now available with widget in all platform pages
- Users have now the possibility to assign a username to their profiles.
- Users can now also provide username among email to logged in.
- Accessibility changes in interface for a better at a glance view details.
- General fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.0.6 (4 December 2018)
- Small SEO optimizations following accessibility and best practices.
- Create Service Worker in order to serve IPSX offline page when your internet connection is broken.
- If a transaction is not yet verified, you can not withdraw the unverified transactions amount.
- For refunds, admins will now provide a reason to justify refund status.
- Throttle login attempt to maximum 10 attempts/30 minutes.
- Security changes around user input data
- At login from a new IP address, user will receive a email notification.
- Optimize price live update in marketplace.
- Fix no email exception on social register.
- Various security and log improvements.
- Various changes to our internal API.
Version 1.0.5 (05 November 2018)
- Upgrade jQuery to latest version, to address some security concerns.
- Upgrade Bootstrap to version 4.1.x.
- Display IP Version in offer.
- ETH address is no longer mandatory at registration.
- Add in house build captcha for login, register and reset password pages.
- If account is registered with social network, delete request will not require a password.
- Add more security logs on different use cases at user login.
- Do not allow users with IPv6 to add offers in cart and finalize order.
Version 1.0.4 (29 October 2018)
- Improve the marketplace homepage offers listing SQL query by 45%.
- Drastically improve the single page grouped offer SQL query by 75%.
- On password change, all user sessions will be terminated.
- Archive pages for all type of filters available in marketplace. Easy view all proxies from United Kingdom, Dedicated, IPv4 or SOCKS5 protocol.
- Change the Active proxies specific icon to a more relevant one.
Version 1.0.3 (25 October 2018)
- If refund request is completed, and proxy is still active, the proxy will be closed.
- Lock order create when your system is on a proxy IP.
Version 1.0.2 (24 October 2018)
- Filter offers in marketplace using world map
- Create coverage page for marketplace offers.
- Use versioning number for assets for browser cache.
- Auto refund proxy if no activation within 10 minutes.
- Fixes to refund system when proxy is in pending activation.
- Fix missing status message after reset password.
- Fix refund provider commission message.
- Provider dashboard improvement on displaying refund for a sale.
- Review and fix all platforms translate texts.
- Display guest login/register alert on all pages.
- Small UX changes.
- Make sure user lockdown mode prevent any data change in platform related to user.
- Refactor update/delete ETH address to be more immersive.
Version 1.0.1 (18 October 2018)
- Requester manual refund.
- Provider refund commission.
- Fixes to purchased proxies details.
Version 1.0.0 (15 October 2018)
- Platform release